Chile Country Manager EPC for Solar Farms - Santiago, Chile
Leap29 have an upper management opportunity which is available for Country Manager, to oversee all solar farm activities in the Country and report back to the management in the European HQ. This role will involve overseeing all of the Project Managers and construction teams. The solar projects will be a mix of both Large Utility Scale Solar farms and PMGD scale solar farms.
The core requirements for the role will be:
• 15+ years of construction experience to Director / Upper management level
• Extensive Construction experience for large scale project delivery
• Experience in overseeing legal aspects and contracts
• Experience in overseeing construction in Chile (This doesn't necessarily have to be within power generation)
• Ensuring a level of satisfaction is delivered to clients
• Handling main company administration
• Commercial and Development skills would be an advantage
• Excellent English and Spanish language capability
• Engineering Degree (Civil, Electrical or Industrial)
My client have a strong pipeline in Chile, and this will likely extend to Mexico and Brazil in the future. If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please send your cv through to Rob Byrom.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!