Java Software Engineer - Amsterdam, Netherlands
Java Software Developer is required for a Computer Software Company withing the online payments sector based in Amsterdam.
The Java Developer role plays an important part in the company's product development process. A developer has advanced knowledge of software development, methodologies and frameworks and applies this knowledge not only in improving applications from a technological point of view but is also someone who moves the discipline forward by researching, proposing and implement improvements regarding development processes within the company.
• Take active part in agile sessions, estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate development activities
• Liaise with internal teams (e.g., business analysts and product managers) to identify functional requirements
• Implement changes, apply fixes, or write unit-tests based on specifications or requirements
• Write and maintain documentation related to software development
• Setup and maintain CI pipelines
• Keep track of the full life cycle of changes from release up to after care and assists where necessary
• Research, document and implement improvements regarding processes and tools
• Stay up to date with new developing tools and concepts
• Spring Framework
• Unit test frameworks
You are familiar with the following concepts:
• Continuous Integration
• Agile (Scrum)
This is an exciting opportunity for a Java Software professional to join a computer software business within the online payment sector. If you are interested, please do apply with your up-to-date CV.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!