Lead Project Engineer / Project Manager
Lead Project Engineer / Project Manager - Multinational Hygienic Manufacturer - Melbourne Australia
Start Date:Immediate Requirement
Location Melbourne Based (Travel throughout Victoria)
Duration Long Term Appointment
Working Week Average 45 Hour week
Package:Approx. $120,000 + Transport Allowance + Per Diem
A multinational consumer good company associated to hygienic and healthcare products.
This client is in the process of building a new engineering team in Australia for a number of brownfield capital projects associated to two factories in Victoria, Australia .
The role will be leading the capital spend in relation to these modifications projects and working as a key member of the owners team overseeing the work performed by engineering consultancies and OEM's associated to the work.
In this respect, you will be the person to lead the procurement of vendors, manage the cost of the work as well as the quality and time constraints relating to the project.
This client anticipates the projects work to continue for a minimum of three years, following this you will be either assigned to other capital projects, process improvement work and operational troubleshooting work.
• Approx. 10 + years of experience gained in mechanical or process engineering
• Ideally gained experience working in a project capacity for a hygienic manufacturer.
• Right to live and work in Australia
• Degree Qualified in a relevant discipline either Mechanical or Chemical Engineering
• At Least 3 years of experience working on infant milk formula plants / projects
• Familiar with the design, installation and commissioning of mechanical processing equipment i.e. homogenizer, Spray Dryer, CIP Stations, Pneumatic Powder conveyors etc.
• Experience working to GMP and statutory Australian manufacturing guidelines
• Flexibility as regard to travel
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!