Country Manager - Manila, Philippines
Our client have a strong background in renewable energy projects in developing markets and act as an investor, developer and deliverer of various renewable power assets. They have private equity funds focused on renewable energy projects such as hydropower, biomass and solar across SE Asia.
They are currently seeking a Country Manager to join their growing business in the Philippines. Based in Manila, you will be responsible for the day to day management of the key functions including project delivery, asset management, finance, ESG and legal teams. In addition you will be required to manage external relationships with key stakeholders. Assets are both under construction and in operating phases and are mainly wind and hydropower projects.
• 15+ years of relevant experience
• Relevant university degree (Master or Bachelor) in related field (Mechanical or civil engineering preferred)
• Energy or heavy construction background (Mining, steel, WWTP) ideal
• O&M and construction background
• P&L approach and experience of the day to day running of a business
• Ability to manage relationships with local government authorities
• Excellent people management skills
• Must have understanding of project cost
• Exposure working in the Philippines or other SE Asia country highly advantageous
• Advanced level of English, both written and spoken
If you have the desire to be part of a growing team and have the ambition to further your experience, please apply using the links provided. Salary is negotiable dependent on experience.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!