Site Installation Manager - Victoria, Australia
Site Installation Manager - Regional Victoria Australia - Hygienic Liquid Processing Equipment
Duration:3 Months with potential extensions
Working Week:Estimated 9-10 Hours per day (6 days per week)
The Offer:Competitive hourly rate + Accommodation provided if required
A Multinational turnkey contractor providing engineering and equipment in Dairy, Food & Beverage sector
Installation of hygienic process mechanical equipment within a greenfield yogurt processing facility
• Compliance with the OHS Contractors Handbook
• Health and Safety duties as per Site Specific Safety Plan.
• Coordinate all sub-contractor activities on site, including SWMS, mob / demob on site, work areas, rubbish, scaffolding requirements, and lay down areas.
• Recording of Contractor personnel including name, qualifications and experience.
• In the case of welding, it would be a requirement to collect and assess a weld coupon from each on site Welder.
• Reporting monthly on, Sub-contractor hours and Mechanical contractors progress.
• Support engineering to develop pipe work layouts, and tender specification for mechanical install and continue to develop 3D pipe work and equipment drawings if required.
• Work with the design team (Design Manager) and review the "buildability" of the design - ensure working at heights, hot work areas, confined space etc...is considered. Ensure mechanical, electrical, conduit, and insulation activities are included during the review.
• Minimum 10 years project experience in the machinery installations preferably in dairy and food industry.
• Minimum 5 years project experience directly involved in site supervision, mentor, leadership to others and overseeing.
• Can work under pressure to deliver the project deadlines.
• Sound knowledge of OHS requirement, acts and regulations.
• Recent trainings and licences such as General Induction (White Card), OHS, First Aid, forklift is highly recommended.
• Good knowledge and ability in the qualify assurance of welding
• Minimum level of trade certificate would be advantageous.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!