Senior Developer - Singapore, Singapore
Job Title: Senior Developer
Start Date: As per notice period
Salary: Market Competitive
My client is a large international company that focusses on analytics and innovation. Over the next 3-5 years, they have rapid growth planned particularly in Singapore and South East Asia. The team currently includes actuaries, computer programmers, data scientists, financial analysts and accountants.
• Work as a senior developer in the team on ReMetrica and related products
• Responsible for product design, implementation and testing
• Work will include C#.Net and web-based products using the ReMetrica engine
• Liaise with analysts, end users and testers to ensure a high-quality product
• Degree in computer science, mathematics, engineering or relevant analytical related fields
• At least 3 years' experience in web-based development and Microsoft .Net
• Good understanding of development fundamentals including design patterns and testing
• Able to multi-task, self-disciplined, organized, detail-oriented, with good prioritization skills
• Team player, analytical, problem-solving, critical and innovative thinking skills
If you would like to learn more, or apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
If you know anyone for this role, please send their details to me - all referrals are appreciated!
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!