Vice President / Director - London, United Kingdom
I am currently working with a top Advisory / Investment Banking group who are dedicated on both to renewable energy and cleantech. They support companies and investors in creating growth through developing winning strategies and executing corporate and project transactions.
As they grow at a considerable rate they are looking for a Vice President or Director to joining their newly established London office. They require ever more execution capacity to support global clients in effecting Net Zero.
You will work for “blue-chip” global clients and growth companies within the M&A space, raising equity in renewable energy, digital energy and cleantech.
- 9–14 years experience, principally in corporate not project finance, within a bank, advisory boutique, consulting firm or a corporate
- Renewables/Cleantech experience is vital
- Become an internal team leader strong on detail, process, experience and organization for asset, corporate or equity transactions
- High financial modelling standards
- Ideally have an MBA or CFA
If you are interested in working with on cutting-edge corporate finance transactions and working in a highly regarded and fast-growing global firm, then please apply by following the link provided.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!