Portfolio Director - London, UK
Our client are a leading private equity investment manager specializing in the infrastructure space. They currently have almost £3billion of assets under management with a diverse portfolio of solar, wind, storage and bioenergy assets in addition to an extensive pipeline of opportunities internationally.
They are currently seeking a Portfolio Director to join their team in London. You will be responsible for leading the infrastructure division's technical portfolio management team with 8 direct reports. You will be responsible for the technical performance of the infrastructure portfolio through construction and operations, ensuring that the operational and economic performance of all assets meets or exceeds the investment case.
• A minimum 20 years' relevant experience.
• Significant experience in infrastructure asset management in renewable energy / waste management
• A deep technical knowledge of all the multiple technologies in the portfolio, particularly the bioenergy technologies
• Previous experience as a board representative is essential, particularly in an entrepreneurial SME environment
• Experience of managing teams of technical professionals across multiple geographies
• A strong network within the renewable energy sector.
• A good communicator with an ability to influence at all levels
• A deep understanding of the economics of all the various technologies in the portfolio
• A deep understanding of the economic drivers of the waste management industry, including waste pricing
• Able to quickly adjust to the varying demands of the investee companies and the portfolio more generally.
• Familiar with financial models and their use to evaluate and forecast performance
• Ability to negotiate key commercial agreement and resolve complex contractual disputes with major international counterparts.
Salary is dependent on experience. If you have the relevant experience and would like to be considered for this role, please apply using the links provided.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!