Contracts Manager - Germany
Job Title: Contracts Manager
Location: Germany (South)
Duration: 5-Year contract: Starting July/August 2019
Rate: To be Discussed
• Manage the selection and formation of site personnel teams (inc. sub contractors) as determined by individual contracts.
• Manage site personnel, work activities and resources to meet the requirements of individual contracts.
• Control individual contract progress towards completion.
• Control individual contract budgets.
• Ensure all necessary contract documentation / reports are accurate and produced on time.
• Give clear direction as required within the Team, as regards day to day activities
• Take the lead in the resolution of any cost, design or methodology issues to ensure smooth manufacture and construction
• Liaise with and support all suppliers and sub-contractors as necessary
• Build and maintain good communications within all relevant areas of client, consultant and suppliers.
• Ensure full evaluation of the client requirement. Ensure risks are identified and eliminated
• Degree in technical/science related field
• Legal background
• 15 years experience organising/managing contracts
• 5 years experience handling projects - worth 100 mil +
• Strong management background
• German speaking (preferred)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, call 01625537555 (extension - 1024)
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!