Applications Integrator - Puurs, Belgium
Job Title: Applications Integrator
Location: Puurs, Belgium
Duration: 12-Month Contract
Rate: To be Discussed
A leading global Biopharmaceutical company specialising in biological injectables in Puurs (Antwerp), is looking for an Applications Integrator to join their experienced team on a 12-month contract basis.
• Establish project goals and planning
• Integrate machines and applications within existing data communication model
• Work with end users, suppliers and other engineers to determine the Engineering design specification
• Acquire in depth knowledge about the used integration methods within the company plant
• Apply the company integration model on new installations
• Determine testing scenarios and composing the qualification protocols
• Conduct risk assessments
• Together with the end users, commission the system with coverage during startup
• Compose the machine file for the systems
• Provide second line support during regular operations
• Maintain the system lifecycle by implementing changes and continuous improvement actions
• Master or Bachelor in Automation (or equivalent based on experience)
• At least 3 years' experience in an industrial (automation) environment
• Broad knowledge of modern industrial computer hardware, -software and -networks and industrial communication protocols
• Strong analytical skills, methodically set, innovative thinker
• Creative solution provider
• Experience in executing and follow up of automation projects and/or software projects
• Experience with problem solving / troubleshooting and data analysis.
• Team player with the ability to work independently
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
• Experience in a Pharmaceutical environment
• Experience in cloud based application development
• Experience with Industry 4.0 and IOT platforms
• Experience in working with external parties on process automation projects
• Experience with Zenon SCADA (Copa Data)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, call 01625537555 (extension - 1024)
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!