Python Backend Software Engineer - London, United Kingdom
Python Backend Engineer is required for a company who are one of industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. They have created the mobile app data market and main goal is to deliver the industry's most complete mobile performance offering.
You will be responsible for designing and maintaining large scale systems that collect data. Together with your team, you will provide the foundation for their mobile market insights.
Competitive salary of up to £65,000.00
Fully remote available or Hybrid working within the UK.
Full remote set up: Mobile, MacBook and Internet
- Understand the end-to-end product delivery, from early idea to a maintainable and scalable product
- Collaborating with the team of backend engineers and data to ensure a smooth running data operation
- Partnering with product managers to explore new ways to add value to our products
- Designing, specifying, and driving improvements to the systems: constantly thinking how can we do this simpler, faster and more efficient?
- Developing a sixth sense for technical debt, operational risk and data quality
- Estimating, planning and executing projects together with the team
• BS/MS in a Computer Science related field or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of Software Development experience (Python)
• 5+ years experience with the AWS ecosystem (ECS and Kinesis is a plus)
• Experience with SQL and RDBMS
• Experience in building and evolving RESTful API systems
• Experience with Apache Storm and Kafka is a big plus
This is an exciting opportunity for a Backend Engineer to join one of industry's most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. If you are interested, apply with your CV.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!