Innovation Manager Renewables Development - Wörrstadt, Germany
Innovation Manager (Renewables Development Sub-Saharan Africa)
Leap29 are working with a leading global renewable energy Development, Engineering, Procurement and Construction company who focus on the development, construction and operation of utility-scale renewable energy power plants. The role which our client are seeking to fill is to be based in Wörrstadt (Germany) and is to oversee the Sub-Saharan Africa market in the role as Innovation Manager. The position holder will stimulate, facilitate and manage innovations with a focus on technology from concept to implementation.
Your Responsibilities of the role will include:
• Implement and lead a company wide framework, platform and processes to stimulate, facilitate and manage technology innovation from concept to implementation
• Continually screen and coordinate existing innovation activities and channel internationally relevant activities into the global innovation framework
• Develop and implement measures for innovation proposals, innovation progress and their success
• Communicate innovation progress and results to internal stakeholders and management
Your Qualifications, Experience and Personal Attributes:
• Proven track record in technology innovations
• Bachelor's or Master's Degree in IT, math, physics, life sciences, engineering, other sciences, MBA or other degree with technology or innovation focus
• Strong analytical and scientific capabilities
• Open mindset with a desire to challenge existing solutions and processes as well as own assumptions and views
• Excellent communicator with the ability to establish and maintain international network to foster and manage innovation
• Strong ability to distinguish relevant signals within noise
• Ability to find commercially viable solutions for complex technical requirements and issues
• Team worker and team manager who identifies and nurtures stars and star solutions
• Ability to let go and disengage from ideas and projects that do not meet objectives
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize competing time demands
• Comfortable with heavy workloads and deadlines including management of teams in differing global timezones
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Interest and experience to work with remote colleagues from different cultures and in different time zones
• Comfortable with international travel
• Fluency with quantitative analysis, creation and usage of infographics, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel and Word
• Management evaluation methods and tools, scenario analysis, computer coding, modelling and simulation software packages or skills
If you are interested in this position, please send your cv through to Rob Byrom.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!