Senior Test Engineer - Mechelen, Belgium.
Senior Test Engineer is required for a Specialist Consultancy within Identity & Access Management. Would you like to work in the most challenging environments, both in the Netherlands and Belgium? Then this opportunity is for you! My client doesn’t expect you to be able to do everything, but they do expect you to have an affinity with Test Automation. Within the multidisciplinary IAM team, in addition to the daily management and periodic maintenance, you are also involved in the further testing, development and renewal of the products within this domain. You interact with your team daily and work together with colleagues in other teams and (customer) stakeholders to coordinate the delivered solution. In addition, you proactively advise the Product Owner on (technical) improvements to the management environment.
• Certifications: (TMAP, ISTQB or ISEB)
• 3+ years’ experience within Test Automation
• DevOps: Azure Cloud, Jenkins, CI/CD
• Proficient with Secure testing
• The primary task is to create automated tests during our product development
• Participates in product creation process in an early stage with the focus on QA
• Delivers QA in all phases
• Uses test strategies, methods, and tools
• Executes the product tests, reports the results, and verifies bug fixes.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Test Automation Engineer to join a market leading IAM specialist consultancy in Netherlands or Belgium. Please apply with your CV if you are interested.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!