DevOps Engineer - Amsterdam, Netherlands
I'm looking for a DevOps engineer to join a well-established company within the computer software industry in Amsterdam. The ideal candidate will love to solve hard technical problems effectively, take ownership and want to work as part of an efficient team of professionals. You will know how to find the right balance between elegant solutions and time-to-market. You will be responsible for expanding and maintaining their Kubernetes infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines, and interact with the wider DevOps, QA and development team.
• Development: Design, implement, test and monitor new functionality for the development stack
• System: Identify and improve parts of the platform to make it them more robust and scalable, embracing new technology when it has clear benefits
• Developing our CI infrastructure (and the associated services) to improve our release process.
• Improving the reliability of our systems and automating common procedures.
• Build and automate CI/CD pipelines
• Linux/Unix administration background - should be able to design and build servers in your sleep
• Cloud computing skills (experience with Google Cloud or AWS is preferred)
• Virtualization technologies (virtual machines), container platforms (Docker), and orchestration tools (Kubernetes)
• An understanding of application security and information security controls.
• Programming experience with Bash/Python, templating languages (Jinja) and Git
This is an exciting opportunity for a DevOps engineer to join a rapidly growing tech company in the Netherlands where you not only be working with all the latest technologies but also have access to fast tracked career progression.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!