Process Engineer - Istanbul, Turkey
A Process Engineer is required for a large EPC project in Filyos, Turkey for a 12-month renewable contract.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced engineer to join our client, one of the largest multinational Oil & Gas service companies. This position would be suitable for someone with a strong engineering background and extensive expertise in process engineering. The successful candidate would report directly to the Process Engineering Manager.
Please note that visa sponsorships are currently not available for this role.
• 6 - 8+ years industry experience (prior experience in EPCs, engineering consultancies, production facilities)
• Create the design basis, project specifications and philosophies
• Perform process engineering calculations and address the process engineering design challenges
• Lead and assist junior process engineers when developing engineering deliverables
• Participate in HAZOP, HAZID, SIL and other safety studies
• Good knowledge of commercial simulation programs such as Symmetry, HYSYS, Flare Net, Promax etc.
• Participate in 3D model interdisciplinary reviews and engineering meetings
• Ability to work in a timely manner within budget limits, according to the project specification and project schedule
• Knowledgeable and willing to keep abreast of industry codes, standards, regulations and guidelines
• Willingness to travel to the site when required
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you may be expected to perform other tasks associated to the role.
If you think you would be a good fit for this position, please apply now.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!