Job Title: Cybersecurity Specialist / Analyst
Salary: Market Competitive
Industry: Information Technology & Services
We are looking for talented Cybersecurity Analysts / Specialists to join our Client’s Security team. You will be reporting to the Head, Cybersecurity Risk.
- Primary Point of Contact, and First Responder for assigned entity's Cybersecurity matters
- Perform security risk assessments, formulate, and advise on risk treatment plan
- Provide list of security requirements based on data classification and operating environment
- Assist business to perform business impact analysis and maintain cybersecurity risk register Support vendor due-diligence process and help to lead and define overall third-party risk management efforts
- Review security testing reports (e.g. vulnerability assessment, penetration testing and secure code review)
- Define and manage cybersecurity policies, standards, and guidelines in support of legal and regulatory compliance needs as well as general IT and organizational cybersecurity advisory
- Work with Cybersecurity-CoE on security performance metrics and management reporting
- Support both internal audit and external audits (e.g. ISO)
- Manage and operate enterprise security solutions that are deployed within the organization with the support of the Cybersecurity-CoE
- Coordinate cybersecurity awareness activities (e.g. workshops, phishing campaigns)
- Work closely with Cybersecurity-CoE in rolling out enterprise security solutions on-time
- Engage and build strong relationships with leaders inside and outside their core product team in order to collaborate effectively for a designed experience
- Experience working in distributed teams
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience in relevant cybersecurity fields
- Professional certifications, such as CISSP, CCSP, CISM are a plus.
- Experience in Project Management
- Able to engage and work alongside Stakeholders
- Highly driven
- Willingness to learn & mentor/lead junior members
Please send across your CVs to Ms Roopinder on email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Please note that at this time, we’re only considering Singapore based applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!