Project Planner - Stavanger, Norway
Project Planner – Stavanger, Norway
Start date: Immediate / ASAP
End date: TBC, 12 month contract initially
Location: Stavanger, Norway
Rate: Day rate, negotiable
For an EPCI client in Stavanger I seek to secure a contract project planner with urgency, for project based work throughout 2022.
The correct candidate will have:
- MS Project and Safran
- 5+ years Oil&Gas EPCI project experience
- Norwegian project experience
- Right to live and work in Norway
- Create and maintain project/tender plan, ensure identification of long lead /critical items
- Coordination with the various operations and support units, to ensure timely and accurate cost data is available for preparation of cost reports
- Perform project progress monitoring, including identifying critical activities and reviewing forecasts, with progress achieved to date
- Ensure subcontractors provide schedules with sufficient details
- Support the use/integration of project and contract management systems
- Work closely with the internal Document System (DS) and Document Control team
- Receive and analyze Daily Progress Reports during offshore execution
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Project / Safran Project
For more information or to apply please do not hesitate to contact Angus McCormick directly.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!