Clinical Operations Manager
Job Role: Clinical Operations Manager
Location: Allschwil, Switzerland
Duration: 12-Month Contract
Rate: To be Discussed
An innovative Biopharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland is looking for a Clinical Operations Manager, to join their experienced team on a 12-month contract basis. This would be within their fully functional research centre, specialising in small molecule drug development.
• Managing complex clinical programs and budgets.
• Ensure studies are progressing - generate reports and analyse data
• Oversee the development and finalisation of clinical study documents
• Support the selection of external service providers and study sites - finalise study contracts
• Manage a team of clinical research staff - maintain a good atmosphere
• Be responsible for accurate tracking and reporting of study progress
• Recommend and act upon appropriate mitigation plans in case of potential issues
• 4+ years' experience in managing operational aspects of Phase II/III trials and executing a wide range of clinical trial activities from study start up to clinical study report
• Experience working in global cross-functional (matrix) and multicultural teams
• 2 years' experience in selecting and managing External Service Providers (ESP) - including performance assessments and finance management
• Previous experience as a CRA
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively, call 01625537555 (extension - 1024).
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!