Building Service Engineer - Dublin,Ireland
Job Title: Building Services Engineer
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Job Type: Contract - 6 months (potential to extend)
A highly successful Irish owned company specialising in engineering design is looking for a candidate to join their Engineering team as a Building Services Engineer in Dublin. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company investing in the career development and personal growth of its employees.
You will work as part of the Building Services team in project delivery and will be responsible for the following activities:
• Co-ordinating all elements of Mechanical and Electrical services design
• Coordination of these designs with other disciplines
• Production of Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID's) for a variety of ductwork and pipework systems
• Performing sizing calculations for ductwork and pipework
• Performing static pressure calculations for fans and pumps
• Specification and selection of various equipment.
• Navigation of 3D model viewing software
• Estimate Generation and TBAs
• Preparing Tender Documents
• Attending Tests for Factory Acceptance and Site Acceptance
• Communicating and Liaising with vendors and contractors
• Construction + commissioning support including dealing with contractor queries
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
The individual we are seeking will possess the following:
• You will be qualified with a recognised degree in mechanical / building services engineering - with a proven track record of design delivery
• At least 8 years' experience in design office, preferably in pharmaceutical and life science sectors
• You will be an energetic and dynamic individual with excellent people management, interpersonal and communication skills within a project delivery environment
• Outstanding level of attention to detail and accuracy
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!