HVAC Mechanical Engineer - Singapore
Job Title: Mechanical HVAC Engineer
Duration: 12 month contract
Salary: Market Competitive Hourly Rate
I am seeking a mechanical engineer with black utilities experience to carry out a 1 year contract in Singapore. The position is due to start in March.
- Singapore nationals or PR holders ONLY
- 3 - 7 Years experience with Black Utilities, SOP, HVAC & Mechanical systems
- Available to commit to out a 1 year contract, starting from March
- Bachelors Degree in a relevant field
• Comply with cGMP, HSE, Statutory, Regulatory/Authority requirements in executing maintenance, troubleshooting and repair activities.
• Coordinate and supervise contractors/vendors in the execution of their duties to ensure maintenance services are carried out properly and promptly in accordance.
• Perform proper documentation of all maintenance and repair activities via CMMS SAP-PM.
• Maintain interface with all stakeholders (i.e. PU, MST, HSE and Utilities) to ensure quality maintenance services are provided to support manufacturing operations.
• Support plant equipment commissioning activities as required.
• Ensure the availability and reliability of HVAC, clean and black utilities equipment for safe and quality production of medicines.
• Perform FEMCA studies on equipment to determine criticality and maintenance strategy and optimized preventive maintenance;
• Make use of Asset Care Tools (i.e. SAP-PM, COMOS, CMX);
• Create and revise SOPs and Work Instructions for preventive and corrective maintenance on plant equipment;
• Provide appropriate and effective technical support to the following:
• Equipment operation (i.e. shutdown, changeovers, troubleshooting, requalification);
• Support start-up, commissioning and qualification activities
If you are interested, please get in touch and let me know if you would like to be considered. Kindly send across your CV for review, if your CV qualifies I will give you a call to discuss further particulars.
Alternatively, if you know anyone who qualifies, please send their details to me so I can contact them.
All the best and good luck!
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!