Senior Manager Corporate Communications - Dubai, UAE
Our client are a regulator who authorise and register institutions and individuals, monitoring participants in their compliance with the laws, regulations and rules that apply within the financial sector.
Reporting into the COO and with 2 direct reports you will be responsible for managing and administering the communications strategy, including media releases, development and management of brand guidelines, crisis management and events programme.
• Bachelor's degree in Media/Communication or equivalent
• 8+ years experience as a communications professional in a highly developed environment
• Strong background in communication, relationship and brand management, Corporate social responsibility and government stakeholder management.
• Experience in building and maintaining media relationships
• Experience in financial services industry is preferred
• Fluent in both English and Arabic
A competitive salary and package are available for the successful candidate. If you wish to be considered for this opportunity, please apply using the links provided. Please note, due to the Emiratisation initiative, this role is open to UAE nationals only.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!