Planning and Scheduling Manager - Germany
Job Title: Planning and Scheduling Manager
Location: Germany (South)
Duration: 5-Year contract: Starting July/August 2019
Rate: To be Discussed
• Perform duties in an advisory capacity to the Client, providing clear and informed oversight to the Planning & Scheduling function
• Manage all levels of program schedules, monitor program progress, and ensure program milestones are met.
• Draft, implement & monitor adherence to planning & scheduling policies, plans and procedures.
• Act as the functional lead by set standards for planning & scheduling function across multiple mega programs.
• Develop & present strategic solutions to project schedules, manage recovery plans in case of schedule slippage.
• Responsible for monitoring, reporting and trending of program cost and schedule activities through all phases
• Masters/degree in a Technical/Science related field
• 10 years' experience working in a project environment
• At least 4 years' experience within Project Management (project value of approx. 500 Mil)
• German speaking
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com
Alternatively, call 01625537555 (extension - 1024)
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!