Senior Process Engineer - Dublin, Ireland
Senior Process Engineer - Dublin - Biotech Project
Start Date: Immediate
Package Available: Negotiable experience dependent
The Senior Process Engineer is responsible for designing and implementing manufacturing processes and supporting utilities on a scale that can range from developmental pilot plant to full commercial production. Ideally, the candidate has process design and operations experience in pharmaceutical facilities, which include biologic and organic synthesis Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients and oral and parenteral Drug Products.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist the Lead Process Engineer with conceptual design deliverables such as Process Flow Diagrams and Material and Energy Balances.
• Estimate utility requirements for new manufacturing processes, design utilities generation and distribution systems.
• Generate Process P&IDs that include controls strategy and CIP/SIP functions, if appropriate. Also, generate P&IDs for critical utility systems, such as WFI, USP Purified water and Clean Steam.
• Perform engineering studies for expanding, improving or automating existing facilities without supervision.
• Produce specifications and performance data sheets for process equipment and instrumentation.
• Make use of and participate in development of company design and production tools, including process simulation and smart P&IDs.
• Assume ownership of the process-related aspects of a portion of a large project or an entire small project, and provide technical support to the design team.
• Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with clients and members of the design team.
• Significant engineering experience and a large extent of that in process design, preferably in the BioPharm industry.
• Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering.
• Knowledge of cGMP's as they affect process design and equipment specification.
• Possesses a demonstrated ability to problem solve (with limited direction), effectively communicate verbally and in writing and manage time.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!