Lead Electrical Engineer - Den Haag, Netherlands
Role: Lead Electrical Engineer
Duration: 12 months contract to a permanent position
Location: Den Haag, Netherlands
• Define the discipline scope and/or project proposals, include the required resources
• Participate in project meetings: kick-off, technical clarifications, design/constructability review, SAFOP, 3D-model review
• Preparation of man-hour estimations
• Perform budget control/progress monitoring and deliver within agreed planning
• Guide, plan and allocate technical work within E-team, in a multi-office environment
• Responsible for the approval of all discipline deliverables
• Engineering coordination for multidisciplinary activities
• Ensure interfaces are covered properly in the electrical design (interdisciplinary/customer/vendors/contractors)
• Able to handle multiple projects & customers, and liaising priorities with internal/external customers
• Able to frequently travel to site for alignment meetings with Client and site visits
• You know how to manage commercial and technical risks. You are now open for newer and bigger challenges
• You will already have extensive experience with the industry standard tool suites such as AVEVA, Hexagon and Bentley. You will be able to combine the use of these tools with our own in-house innovations to deliver a data-centric products
• You will already be following the energy transition closely and want to fully engage into the new technologies and new expectations. We expect you to quickly learn technical concepts around Hydrogen Electrolysis, Carbon Capture, Bio-based Feedstocks such as sugar and starch, and various techniques for Plastic sorting and recycling. You will be able to lead your team of engineers in the new studies and design requirements.
• You will already be familiar with Scrum and Agile concepts or will be able to adopt these concepts towards project delivery by working in product based teams, engaging directly into the supplier markets for solutions, and working in multi-disciplinary groups that help each other.
• Your client counterpart will be a lean organization expecting to work as an integrated team. They will rely on your leadership skills, your teamwork capabilities, and your technical skills to deliver excellent outcomes
• You will already be expert at leading global teams, adopting principles of servant leadership and T-shaped skills. Most of your team, including engineers, subject matter experts and designers, will not be in your home office.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!