E&I Engineer - Arendal, Norway
Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer Arendal, Norway
Role: E&I Engineer
Location: Arendal, Norway
Contract length: 12 months
Start date: Late April 2021
Rate: Negotiable hourly rate
A client in Norway are looking for an experienced E&I Engineer to join their team on a contract basis, someone with solid theoretical knowledge and experience within the E&I discipline on offshore and ship structures.
Due to the ongoing COVID19 pandemic we are only able to represent candidates already in Norway.
• Develop electro- and instrument drawings and documentation.
• Design of starters and control cabinet.
• Design fire/gas systems.
• Routing of cable trays
• Layout of E&I equipment
• Follow up suppliers to secure that work is accomplished according to customer demands, classification guidelines and standards.
• Customer contact and follow-up on shipyard
Qualifications & requirements:
- Positive and
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Solid theoretical knowledge and experience within the E&I discipline on offshore and ship
- Proficient in verbal and written English, and good Norwegian skills are preferred.
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Angus McCormick directly.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!