Project Director Renewables - Vietnam
Project Director Renewables Ninh Thuan
Leap29 are currently recruiting for a Project Director to oversee large-scale renewable projects in Vietnam. My client require a candidate with 8+ years of experience in the renewable energy sector with the large proportion of this being for large scale projects. The mandatory requirements for this position are:
1.Large scale project experience
2.South East Asia regional experience
3.Hands-on Project Management experience
4.Contract Management experience as well as a good understanding of dealing with and implementing EPC
5.Report writing, official letters and documents, official emails
6.Project financing and budgeting
8.Excellent knowledge of international legal requirements and standards
9.A Master or Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
• Manage all aspects of subcontract administration for the project, from bidding to prequalified bidders, negotiation/execution of subcontracts, work orders, submitting notices and change orders and closing out contracts after the substantial completion of projects.
• Oversee and manage the various general conditions services required for EPC projects.
• Review, negotiate and document commercial aspects of form of subcontract agreements, consulting agreements, and other agreements as assigned and document modifications as well as internal approvals
• Report the contract status and schedule with project teams and management on a weekly basis
• Advise on any deviations from standard Terms and Conditions to Senior Management
• Lead and conduct value-added engineering studies of alternative design approaches
• Maintain well-documented files to accurately present a clear trail with regards to contract templates, approvals, executed contracts, and pending contracts.
• Develop and implement a streamlined processes for issuing various agreements
• Trace and report monthly contracts completion metrics and status of pending contracts
• Support in the assembly and issuance of Subcontracts, Purchase Orders, Change Orders and other contracts management documents.
• Must effectively communicate with senior executives both internally and externally
• Conduct business dealings with the highest level of integrity and regard for legal and environmental issues
• Obtain necessary permitting and licensing required to reach construction and completion phase for project.
• Manage all aspects of project administration and coordination, which may involve overseeing the administration of project contracts, schedules and budgets, establishing and monitoring financial parameters of projects to ensure delivery within budget and time.
• Determine project management, technical services and external resources required for the project on an individual and team basis (e.g. additional services).
• Manage owner's engineers and contractors to achieve targets, undertaking site reviews and inspections, providing instructions to rectify identified issues and liaising with external clients to ensure all queries and issues are appropriately addressed in a prompt manner.
• Collaboratively work with the project team to ensure the successful delivery of the project in line with all stakeholder's expectations communicating strategies to the team.
• Prepare and implement the stakeholder management plan where applicable.
• Develop, manage and maintain effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, building networks and leveraging relationships to maximise opportunities.
• Manage the performance and development of direct reports, providing strategic direction in project delivery, assessing performance, coaching and building the skills required to ensure that staff are adequately resourced to perform.
• To lead and manage the project team including owner's engineer, contractors and internal project members.
My client have 3 large scale projects in Vietnam, 1 which is already constructed and 2 which are at the beginning stages. If you are interested in this position, please send your cv through to Rob Byrom. Suitable candidates will be contacted.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!