Automation Specialist- Hamburg, Germany
Job Title: Automation Specialist (Processing)
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Leap29 are working with a leading international food processing and packaging business who have an exciting opening for an Automation Specialist to join their team in Reinbek.
In this role you will implement standard service products and support development of new products, with approximately 50-70% of your time spent travelling.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established business, with real scope for personal and career progression.
• Carry out remote support, service and start-ups to processing equipment
• Prepare and implement upgrades on automation systems
• Carry out commissioning of processing equipment
• Work with and fault find on extra low & low voltage systems
• Work with and fault find on programmable control systems, Data Base and IO Servers and
• Scada systems
• Edit PLC programs and re-commission
• Complete Project Handover
• Sales support and issue resolution
• Write a site visit report on completion of the work, complete the necessary check sheets
• Communicate with the Automation Specialist for technical support and issue resolution
• Document service activities and update customer data, including equipment and contacts
To carry out customer visits in conjunction with technical issues, assisting the local account managers and Service Manager
• Recognised qualifications or knowledge of automation solutions, electrical or electronic engineering, process control
• At least 3 years of experience in the industrial automation sector
• Good knowledge and proven understanding of automation platforms, systems design
• Understanding of processing equipment and processes within the food industry beneficial
• Processing - Production Control; SI Kit's for PLC, HMI & Database
• Knowledge of industrial IT & HW, Networks, Routers
• Fluent German & English language knowledge is a must
• Health & Safety awareness
• Full driving licence
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to email@example.com
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!