Information Security Expert (Ethical Hacking/Penetration Testing) - Amsterdam, Netherlands
Information Security Expert in Ethical hacking/Penetration testing is required to join a rapidly growing security and investigation company in Amsterdam. The company have a vision which is focusing on prediction, prevention, detection and response. The team therefore consists of a mix of security analysts, red teamers, penetration testers, incident responders, threat hunters, threat intelligence analysts and research and development members
• Upgrade insecure libraries across our applications
• Perform our applications white/black box security audits
• Perform Internal Penetration Tests
• High quality reporting to clients highlighting areas of identified weaknesses
• Performing Seminars and presentations to junior team members and stake holders on your penetration testing experience and past project findings.
• Minimum of 2 years security experience in ethical hacking/penetration testing
• Hold industry accepted security certification such as OSCP, CISSP, CISA, CEH, CTM
• Able to manually exploit infrastructure vulnerabilities and escalate Privileges
• Exposure to vulnerability and penetration testing methods.
If the above sounds interesting to you and your experience matches the requirements, then apply with your most updated profile and we will be in touch to discuss the opportunity.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!