Solar Developer Warszawa, Poland
Leap29 are working with a recently created project development company who specialise in the development of Solar and Energy Storage projects across Europe, to recruit a Solar Project Developer for their development activities in Poland. Poland is one of my clients most predominant markets and they are investing lots of their focus on this location. My client have a target to develop 600MW of solar in Poland.
My client are very well financially backed by a large infrastructure investment company and plan to expand their activities across Poland and Europe.
My clients team has worked together for more than 10 years and has a track record of delivering over a Gigawatt of large scale solar projects globally. The team are a young, dynamic and result orientated group.
• Participate together with the team for initial feasibility and prospect of the solar projects. To be responsible to develop the relationship with local Landowners, initial land prospecting, initial introduction to Landowners and land agreement negotiations, contact follow-up with Landowners and proper feed-back with the team required (The person will be travelling together with a senior team member).
• Lead the communication with Local authorities, DNO and consultants.
• Assist during the creation and maintenance of framework agreements with relevant suppliers and service providers.
• As the development of the project evolves follow the project from Greenfield to RTB.
• Any other duties as deemed relevant by the Junior Solar Business Development Manager but relevant to previous experience of academic qualifications
• Native Polish speaker
• English language capability
• An Engineering qualification
• Experience in site identification and land acquisition
• Experience in working with Poland local authorities
• Renewable Energy sector experience
• Project Management experience
• Ability to work with variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Earth to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
This position will require regular travel to meet landowners and local authorities. The position will report directly to the Poland Country Manager and works closely with the Project Director and Project Management team.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic and results orientated business, who have excellent financial backing, then please send your cv through to Rob Byrom.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!