Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager – Mission Critical Data Centre Construction
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Duration: 2-year contract
Working week: Approximately 45 hour working week, may increase through construction phase
Package: Competitive international rate + accommodation + car and driver + medical
This company is a main contractor who was established in the early 1900’s and has been a worldwide presence since. This company have projects currently throughout Southeast Asia, Japan, USA and UAE. Projects ranging from offices, government buildings, iconic towers, and infrastructure.
This company has built some of the most iconic towers in Singapore and Japan over the past decade. They pride themselves on using local knowledge and technical expertise to provide state of the art construction solutions.
Senior project manager on a mission critical data centre. The current work is at the beginning stage of the detail design, as you will be working for a main contractor the initial work will be design review.
You will need to be able to:
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and to agreed standards
- Ensure the project budget and costs are managed effectively including reimbursements for variations to the contract
- Ensure programme set up and reviewed continually
- Liaise with vendors, suppliers, sub-contractors, specialist designers, manufacturers, etc. with respect to the specification, validation and value Engineering of products and equipment to be supplied to the project
- Conduct regular reviews of drawings/document control on site, ensuring the correct versions are being used
- Ensure risks are identified and mitigation measures are put in place
- Forecasts and reporting
- To directly manage electrical sub-contractors to ensure all electrical elements of the project are delivered on time and against the designs given
- 10 years’ experience working on data centres, understanding the planning, programming, and project management.
- Recent experience on data centres is advantageous, however semi- conductor or large healthcare projects will be considered.
- Previous background in CSA.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area such as Civil or structural engineering
- High standard of HSE
- Ability to organise and plan schedules, subcontractors, contract documents and contract negotiations.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!