This Christmas the Leap29 team organised Christmas Jumper Day and a Christmas Charity Raffle in support of The Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital.
The Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital is a fantastic charity that supports thousands of children every year. They help fund specialised equipment and medical research that assist in diagnosing and treating children’s illness.
For the Leap29 Christmas Raffle we had some generous donations from local businesses and suppliers, including:
- Two Tickets to The Lowry Theatre and a Meal at Pier Eight Restaurant donated by Emerson Management Services.
- Mistletoe Unwind Spa Day for Two at Mottram Hall donated by Mottram Hall.
- 2 Tattersalls Tickets to Chester Races donated by Chester Races.
- 2 Day Passes at The Mere Spa and Health Club Facilities donated by The Mere
- £50 Voucher Donated by Leap29
- Fizzy Afternoon Tea for Two at the Arts Café, Macclesfield donated by Pinches Medical
- Full Makeup Application Worth £28 donated by Rachel Obbard Makeup Artist.
- Bottle of Taittinger Champagne Donated by LinkedIn.
- A Race Session Voucher for Go-Karting Donated by Teamsports
We would like to say a massive thank you to all the companies that got involved in the Charity Raffle, thanks to their generous donations we were able to raise over £500 for The Royal Manchester Children’s Hospital.